Logo 480 Xxtreme

Forums RotorTown Electric Helis Logo 480 Xxtreme

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 604 times
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally taking a few minutes to write about this one as well.

What an amazing piece of machinery this one is, and one that really screams out to me how different these marvels of machinery can be despite being of relatively similar proportions…

I don’t know what wizardy Mikado built into this one, but it is silky smooth and is the definition of “floaty” if there ever was one.

Beyond everything else, the best way I can sum up the feel of this helicopter is confidence inspiring. It feels like it hangs in the air forever, is forgiving, sips power, and still reacts quickly to command inputs. THIS is the helicopter I needed to help balance the slightly more intimidating size with grace and fluid flight.

It is also very light, and swinging 473mm blades performs amazingly well at a low headspeed of 2100RPM… I have mine set-up at 2100, 2300, and 2500 which makes it a very versatile machine.

A completely different animal than the Goblin 500. If the Goblin were a Ferrari, this would be a Porche, possibly described as a performance machine, but more on the refined side than the raw edge.

To anyone looking for a machine in this size class, I’d strongly recommend a close look.

Oh, and did I mention how stunning and crazy visible the canopy is…..?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.