VA AeroModerls (Bedford Club) is having an IMAC clinic Sat March 28th

Forums Events VA AeroModerls (Bedford Club) is having an IMAC clinic Sat March 28th

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Datalyss. This post has been viewed 519 times
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Datalyss
    Keymaster
    Hi All,

Just updating the itenerary for the IMAC clinic:

Saturday March 28
    VA Aeromodelers/Kirby Field
     2348 Falling Creek Rd, Bedford, VA
    Ground school will be 2-3hrs duration and will  begin at 8am
    Then we fly!
    We will break for lunch at noon.  Hope to see you all!!  If you can make it then post a reply to the thread so I can pass the word on how many to expect.  I’ve a prior engagement so I won’t be there until 10 at the earliest.  Hope for clear, rain free skies …  Below is a letter from the VAAMC club president.
    Hello Everyone,

Pete Castine and I would like to invite everyone out on March 28, which is just a week away, for an introduction to IMAC. Later in the year we would like to have an official IMAC contest and hope this will encourage some of you to try it out and learn some tips about radio and aircraft setup and how to properly fly some maneuvers. The Basic level is open to all types of aircraft, even trainers and the maneuvers are EASY things your probably already doing, but maybe we can help you do them better and make all of us better pilots. This will also serve as an unofficial trial run for us, since we will be hosting our first contest later this year. We hope to announce the date of our official contest at this clinic.
    I will be preparing a spaghetti lunch with drinks etc. There is no charge for the day, but would like donations for food to cover expenses.
    We hope all of you will give it a try. As always I could use a couple extra hands with setup of the lunch. So even if you can’t fly, bring your knitting kits and hang out.  It will be FUN and interesting for everyone.
    Here are a few videos of the 2015 sequences and ofcourse all information is available on http://www.mini-iac.com. No, IMAC membership is required to fly! But it is certainly encouraged 🙂
    Hope to see your there,
    Jesse Bean
    President
    VA Aeromodelers

Watch the Hawks … & they'll find the thermals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.