Rules and Terms of Service
- By viewing any webpage on RVRC.org and/or by becoming a member of RVRC.org, you agree to the Terms of Service and Forum Rules outlined below
- Terms of Service and Rules and Regulations remain binding from first encounter with RVRC.org and into perpetuity
- Terms of Service and Rules and Regulations are subject to revision at any time and without notice. Please check back often.
- The website, products and services of RVRC.org are provided “as is” and are considered privileged
- RVRC.org can not be held responsible for the content contained within the site and the opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of RVRC.org
- You agree that no legal action, past, present or future, will be taken against RVRC.org in relation to your dealings with the site or people on the site
- If you have become a member of the site, your membership may be rejected, revoked, limited or edited in any other way by RVRC.org at its sole discretion
- All deals conducted in the For Sale section, any other area within RVRC.org or with RVRC.org users via any other means are solely between the participants. RVRC.org is not responsible and will not get involved.
Usage of RVRC.org is contingent
on the following:
- We encourage funny and clever. Please don't take everything so seriously. We’re here to have fun, not argue.
- You positively contribute to the forum and its membership
- You aid in maintaining a friendly and professional atmosphere
- You live within the rules and regulations set out by RVRC.org
- You respect the site, its management and its members
- You do not troll or attempt to stir up trouble within the community
- You do not accrue more than 20 active infraction points OR 10 total infractions.
- Feel free to attack ideas but please do not attack other posters. This forum is designed to be a discussion and exchange of ideas, so please keep in mind that other people’s ideas may well be different than your own. Please keep it civil.
I can not emphasize this enough - IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A THREAD, OR A POSTER IN IT, PLEASE PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON. Please do NOT engage in arguments on the forum. Sorting out these problems is what we are here for. Please report the member rather than responding to them.
You ARE NOT
allowed to use RVRC.org to:
If you do choose
- Advertise or promote products and/or services that you or someone you know has an "interest" in
- This includes linking to a personal website
- Display affiliate links of any kind
- Copy content, images or any other RVRC.org assets (in part or in whole)
- Recruit people for other websites/projects/jobs or any other reason
- Directly or indirectly profit from your relationship with the site and the people you meet here, now or in the future
to use the site for any of the activities outlined within the Advertising/Promotion/Commercial Use section (directly above), YOU AGREE
to the following:
- Every instance of breaking one of these rules outlined with the Advertising/Promotion/Commercial Use section constitutes you entering into an agreement with RVRC.org to pay for such initiatives at a cost of $500 per incidence.
Posting Content and Assets
By posting content:
- You have confirmed that it complies with your local laws and with the laws present within Canada and the US.
- You have confirmed that you have not made this content publicly available before and do not wish to publicly repurpose/reuse this content at a later time
- You agree that your submissions to RVRC.org will only be removed if deemed necessary by RVRC.org. Due to the nature of RVRC.org, we will not delete user accounts or mass delete their posts. We will only delete posts that we are informed of and deem do not comply with the forum rules/ToS. Please only sign up and use RVRC.org if you are comfortable with your contributions staying part of the collective conversation on RVRC.org now and in the future.
Ownership of Content Submissions
- All legal content, information or any other form of member submission, that conforms with the site rules/terms of service, immediately becomes exclusive property of RVRC.org
You may NOT:
- Discuss any form of Piracy or DMCA violations (for additional information click here)
- Create multiple accounts for any reason.
- Misrepresent yourself as being staff from RVRC.org or anyone else who you are not.
- You are not to make your login credentials or other sensitive account information available to others by any means, for any reason.
- Use profanity. This includes the use of symbols, abbreviations, or acronyms to circumvent the no profanity rule.
- Post racial or other derogatory comments.
- Post personally identifiable information or anything else that may jeopardize your privacy and/or safety or that of others
- Post questions/remarks relating to a member being banned from the RVRC.org forum. Please contact RVRC.org staff directly.
- Post questions/remarks pertaining to infractions, warnings or deleted posts. Please contact RVRC.org staff directly.
- Partake in discussions about politics, race or religion or promote your own views in this area through any other means
- Have a signature that exceeds 4 lines in length, or use larger than # 3 font in signatures.
- Post external links in your profile or signature
- Negatively comment on products or prices of the products posted in the For Sale section
- Discuss the circumvention of security-related applications
- Discuss any other action, substance, or product that is deemed to be illegal in either the US/Canada or the municipality in which you reside.
- Ask for free parts or services. (No cyber begging)
- PM members with the intent to sell items or services.
- Mass edit/delete your own posts. RVRC.org reserves the right to revert any edited post.
You are EXPECTED to:
- Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. RVRC.org's usability depends on this.
- Use capitalization
- No excessive Internet jargon
- Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Communicate in English only
- Treat others with respect at all times
- Maintain an environment that is friendly to all ages
- No swearing, racy images etc.
- Post new threads within the most applicable section of the site
- Post factual information
- Link to internal sources of information before linking to external sources - if the information is comparable
Other RVRC.org website policies to review.